Welcome!

A Ton of Love Draft Horse Rescue was founded in August of this year. We decided to keep a detailed blog about taking on our first rescue. We feel that it is important to show those who have donated and supported us along the way exactly where there money went and that they really DID make a difference. The experience will no doubt be difficult but rewarding.

Friday, October 15, 2010

You Don't Hear the Word "No" Very Often...

Dr. Ben Sobel: You don't hear the word "no" a lot, do you?
Boss Paul Vitti: Well, I hear it all the time, only it's more like "no, please, no!" 

 (Stephanie writing)

It's 3:30 in the morning. I am laying in bed thinking about pulling some horses out of the kill pen. I get up. Flick through some channels to find that "Analyze This" is on AMC!

Those of you who know me -- particularly Nadine and Michael Joy -- know that in my life (especially in the past few years) I have a lot of drive. I am resourceful and intelligent. In a word, I don't hear the word 'No' very well. John (my husband) can attest to that. For example, he only wanted one cat. (We have four.) I fell in love with a Clydesdale gelding that lived in Canada. He now resides in my pasture. I am putting together all this from dust in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment