Welcome!

A Ton of Love Draft Horse Rescue was founded in August of this year. We decided to keep a detailed blog about taking on our first rescue. We feel that it is important to show those who have donated and supported us along the way exactly where there money went and that they really DID make a difference. The experience will no doubt be difficult but rewarding.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Getting Ready

(Damian writing)


Amy and I are almost ready for our trip.  I for one am really excited to be able to make a difference - and help out a really good friend.  Thanks to all my friends for supporting me and A Ton of Love.  It really means a lot to me and Stephanie.  Tomorrow will be a hard day, but I know that it will be worth it in the end.  I'm so excited for a multitude of reasons, and can't wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...thank you so much!
    I will do all I can to help out. Next weekend I am in an arts festival and will gladly show my support to all who attend. A portion of my sales will go to 'A ton of Love Draft horse Rescue'.
    That is my pledge.

    I have 3 drafts. Shared my life with all kinds of horses--loved them all. But there is something really different about these guys.

    They are the Whales or the Elephants of the horse world. So few people realize how wonderful these equine beings are.

    The word is getting out though--even in my own community--people are seeing the difference.

    Cool...best of luck at the auction. I hope one day I will be in a position to have a sanctuary too.

    And then we can all join hands in a circle of friendship, love and compassion for such wonderful horses as these are.

    Bless you!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete